Auscision Victorian X Class Locomotive X35 VR Blue and Gold VR X-1
Victorian First Series X Class Diesel Electric Locomotive.
HO Scale Locomotive from Auscision.
X35 in Victorian Railways Blue and Gold Livery.
- Ready-to-run HO Scale
- Plastic (ABS) body
- Blackened metal disc wheels (RP25-110)
- Scale size metal knuckle couplers
- Highly detailed underframe
- Separately applied metal parts
- 4 Different liveries available
- Metal & plastic handrails & brake piping
- Highly detailed bogies with separately applied parts & bogie printing
- Factory painted & decorated.
- 18" Recommended minimum radius
- Will operate on code 70, 83 & 100 rail
- 6 Different body versions tooled
- Detailed cab with driver figures
- Metal etched mirrors & windscreen wipers
- See-through metal etched grilles
- Operating LED headlights & markerlights with manual override switch
- 5-Pole skew wound motor with twin brass flywheels.
- All wheel drive and electrical pickup
- Separately applied air hoses & MU cables
- DCC Ready with 21 pin socket
- Sound ready with speaker enclosures for ease of fitting sound
- Brass horns
- Heavy diecast chassis
This product is available to order on a backorder basis. As soon as we receive stock from our supplier we will ship this product to you. Delivery times may vary.
We Also Recommend
Eureka Models CPH/CTH Rail Motor and Trailer set - Tongue and Groove, Green & Cream, CPH6 CTH 54 with Sound
Southern Rail Models Limited Edition V/LOCITY DMU CIRCA 2013 THIS IS A QUIET CARRIAGE 3 car set VLO24
Southern Rail Models V/LOCITY DMU CIRCA 2014 ICE RADIO 3 car set VLO19